Sunday, December 3, 2017

12-1-2017

Weather: High of 84 degrees with mostly sunny skies throughout the day!

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = salad + fruit + water
Supper = drinks + steak + mashed potatoes + fries

Schedule:
8:35 - Roll Call/ Silent Reading
8:45 - Cleaning up the classroom
9:25 - Library
10:00 - Writing some more on our stories from drama
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - More cleaning up the classroom/ awards and gifts 'party'
11:40 - Finished up the plays
12:20 - Music
1:00 - Lunch
1:55 - Language
2:35 - Language
3:15 - Home time

     Today I got up, got ready, ate breakfast, and walked to the bus stop. I then got to school around 8 and talked to my teacher about the day. I didn't really have to plan anything so that was good.
     The day then went on, not really like normal because we had so much to get done so it got placed in random spots that would work. We got it all done though so that was good.
     We were done with the student around 12:20 and then I went and met with my supervisor (Mr. Hamper) to go over my final evaluation and meet one last time. Yay! :)
    After this then, I ate my lunch quick.
    I then caught a bus and walked the rest of the way to Jeanette's work so I could drop off some of my stuff because I was heading to the beach. The kids had gotten me some gifts for the end of term which was really sweet of them, but I then had a lot to carry.
    I then got directions on how to get to Coogee Beach from that area and off I went.
    On the bus I ended up meeting a lady, who was probably in her 60s, from Hawaii. She was here on vacation for about 10 days. We visited and she showed my how to get to the beach from the bus stop which was really nice. I love meeting people and it's even better when they are from the US! :)
     Once I got to the beach, I changed into my swimsuit (swimmers) and laid in the sun to tan (sun bake). This was so nice to be able to relax and soak up some sun before I got home!
     I left the beach around 6ish and caught a bus into Newtown where I would then switch buses to go home. I ended up meeting a friend at the bus stop who asked if I wanted to come get a few drinks and then go watch a band play. I decided on going, and it ended up being pretty fun.
    I left around 10:30, caught the bus and walked home. Don't worry, I called Luke to talk on the phone while I walked home because it was late, dark, and I was alone so this is always a good solution!
    Once I got home, I talked to Jeanette for a bit and went straight to bed. We have and early morning tomorrow!

*Next Friday I'll be flying out!
*Only 2 more days of school left!
*6 days until I come home!

 Coogee Beach! Also, it was super windy today so the sand was blowing all over so that wasn't too fun, but it was still nice to be able to go and relax. *I'm still cleaning sand out of my hair and ears (on Sunday)! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment