Sunday, December 3, 2017

12-3-2017

Weather: High of 80 degrees with mostly sunny and clear skies!

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + hard boiled egg + water w/ electrolytes
Lunch = fruit + sandwich + water
Supper = Sandwich + nut mix + water w/ electrolytes + cheesecake

    Today I got up and started updating my blog. I wanted to try and get it done before I had to leave for church. This didn't happen since when I tried to upload it, nothing saved so I had to retype it. Oh well, I'm getting it taken care of tonight! I then got ready quick, ate breakfast, and walked to the bus stop where I met Anne to go to Jubilee for final time.
    We took the bus and then two different trains to get there.
     Once we arrived, we met two other ladies for a coffee and then headed to church. Church went from 10 until a little after 12. There was then a lunch afterwards for the volunteers so Anne stayed, but I headed back to the mall/ station where I was supposed to meet Carol. She was taking a lot longer then I thought and she wasn't getting my texts so I decided just to go. I didn't want to waste one of my last days by not going to the beach.
     Finally, as the bus I was on was leaving I saw her. I headed to the beach, quick changed, and then waited at the bus stop but I didn't see her then. So, I decided just to spend the day by myself tanning (sun baking). It was awesome and so relaxing.
    I finally left Bondi Beach around 5:30 to head home. I took a bus, then 2 trains, and another bus to get home. Funny enough, I ran into Carol at the train station closest to us. It was really funny!
    I finally got home around 6:45, showered and then started in on my last assignment for capstone. It's due Monday at noon but I wanted to get it done now because I have to give my computer back tomorrow. I was almost finished anyway.
    Jeanette got home around 8 and we talked for a bit. I also had some dessert as a break. I then finished my homework, updated all of my blogs, got ready for bed, and finally went to bed around 11:30. My last week starts tomorrow! I can't believe how fast it's gone! :)

*0 Sundays left
*2 days of school left!
*4 days until I come home! :)


1 comment:

  1. Casey, your Dad and I are so unbelievably proud of you. When u started this adventure, we were so amazed that our little farm girl was not only heading out into the world, but ACCROSS IT!! We know u have left Australia a better place and that it will make u a better teacher! Luv ya and can't wait to have u home again;)

    ReplyDelete