Friday, November 10, 2017

11-10-2017

Weather: high of 72 degrees, sunny with clear skies

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + hard boiled egg + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = a smoothie from Top Juice
Supper = lamb + salmon + salad + steamed veggies + cheesecake + water

Schedule:
8:35 - Roll call/ Silent reading
8:45 - Digital Citizenship
9:25 - Library
10:00 - Spelling test/ read Hatchet
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - Helped kindergarten with a 'test' (this test was about their feelings at school and how they and their classmates behave in school)
11:40 - Golden Time (we tied again so Mr. Engelbert had them watch some current events news video)
12:20 - Music (our day of teaching was done after this so I was able to leave early again!)
1:00 - Lunch
1:55 - Language
2:35 - Language
3:15 - Home Time

    Today I got up, got ready, had breakfast, and walked to the bus stop. I got to school around 8 and starting writing my reflection journal that I have to hand in every Friday to my supervisor.
    Once the students started coming in, I helped check their homework and then Mr. Engelbert took roll. After that, the day carried on like normal. At library, I checked out Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling. I've been wanting to read this for quite awhile so I figured why not read it now when I have access to it.
    After my day at school, I went to the Broadway Shopping Centre to mail some postcards and exchange some money. Then I walked to the Central Train Station to catch a train and then a bus to the DFO (the big outlet mall with a lot of sales). I spent about 2 hours here. Then I caught a bus and a train back to Newtown where I got another bus to the gym. At the gym, I swam laps for about an hour. I love swimming but man its tough work, therefor it made a great workout!
    After my swim, I changed and caught another bus. I then walked home and hot back a little after 7. I quickly showered and then it was time for supper. We ate and then I updated my blog while watching the Harry Potter movie that Jeanette had on the TV. I then watched some more of the movie, got ready for bed, ready some in my book, and went to bed around 10:30. Today was a long day, but it was really good today!

*I only have 3 weeks and 2 days left of class, and I fly out exactly 4 weeks from today! I can't believe how fast it's gone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment