Sunday, November 26, 2017

11-25-2017

Weather: High of 82 degrees with clear, sunny skies.

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + milk
Lunch = sandwich + fruit (I had a pretty late lunch because I actually got to sleep in and have a later breakfast!)
Supper = pork and onion pizza + water

    Today I got up around 10. I finally got to sleep in, and after a long week it was really nice. I then got up, got ready, and walked to the post office to pick up my package my mom had sent. She accidentally sent it to the wrong address so that's why it took so long to get here and we never got a card of it because they weren't sure what house it should go to. I finally got it though and inside were about two dozen cookies! :)
     After that, I FaceTimed my my parents and sister back home. We talked for a little over an hour. Then I went for a walk/ run that lasted for about an hour and twenty minutes. It was so hot out that I didn't run much, but it was still really nice to get outside.
    Once I got back then, I showered and then I FaceTimed Luke for awhile. I had to wait for him to get home from being with family, so that's why I had gone for my walk and didn't talk to him earlier.
    Luke and I talked for about an hour. After we got done talking then it was already almost 4 pm and I was meeting Jeanette in the city around 7 so I didn't think there would be time for me to go to the beach. So, I worked on some homework and planning so that was good. I then left a little after 6 to catch the 6:17 bus, but while I was walking I saw it go by at 6:15, so I then decided to walk to the station because the next bus wasn't until 20 minutes and I could walk the mile in less then that, plus I got more exercise in then for the day!
      I got to Circular Quay right around 7pm and waited for Jeanette to meet me there. We then went to the Opera House to look around and see everything. We also got information for upcoming shows and such and I hope to go to the orchestra on Wednesday! It was a lot of fun and really cool to see.
    After that, we walked to the pizza shop and had some supper.
    We then walked to Martin Place, the Queen Victoria Building, and Town Hall to see all the trees and lights put up for the upcoming Christmas season. It was really pretty and a lot of fun!
     We finally got a train and bus and got home around 11:30. I then quickly got ready for bed and went to bed, I'm meeting Anne in the morning for church so another earlyish morning.

*Only 1 more Saturday left!
*Only 7 days of school left!
* 12 days until I come home! :)
 The tree at Circular Quay
 Got to see Crocodile Dundee! This was a real guy, just dressed up and standing by the Harbour all day! 

 The same tree at Circular Quay only, at night!
 The beautiful Queen Victoria Building. This was were that huge tree was that we saw a couple days ago!
All the lights were so pretty! 
    Town Hall all lit up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment