Saturday, November 18, 2017

11-18-2017

Weather: High of 70 degrees with overcast skies and chance of rain for most of the day.

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + milk + 1 slice peanut butter toast
Lunch = falafel salad + water + chocolate covered raisins
Supper = lamb + steamed veggies + salad + mint ice cream sandwich + water

     Today I got up around 8, started my light colored load of laundry since I did the darks on Thursday.  I then got ready for the day, ate breakfast, then packed a bag to take when Jeanette and I went out.
      We then left for Marrickville because I wanted to go to the second hand shops and she wanted to go to the health food shop. We got there around 11 and left around 3.  Needless to say, we both really like to shop :)
     After Marrickville we then went into the city. We had planned to go see a bunch of things today, but because it was already after 3 we decided to just eat and then look at the Christmas decorations around the shops.
      Once we got to the city, Jeanette dropped our bags off at her work so we wouldn't have to carry them around for the remainder of the day. Then we went to the huge food court in one of the malls and had lunch (yes around 4). After this, we wondered around the shops and I was able to get some more Christmas shopping done so that was good!
      Finally around 6:00 we headed to the train station. We took a train and a bus home, and arrived back home around 7. Jeanette then started on supper and I unpacked my bags and talked to Luke quick.
      We ate (Jeanette, Paul, Takuya, Fraya(a Chinese girl that's been coming on the weekends because she is in boarding school but she goes to a tutor on the weekends so she needed a place to stay. Jeanette and Paul are also her guardians here because when she came she was only 15 so she needed guardians because she was a minor. Now she is 17 and in 12th grade so she is almost done with school and plans to go to college here as well), and I). Then after supper, I vacuumed my room, updated my blog, tried to do some homework, got ready for bed, and read for a bit. I went to bed around 11.

*Only 2 Saturdays left!
*Only 12 days of school left!
*19 days until I come home! :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment