Tuesday, November 21, 2017

11-21-2017

Weather: High of 73 degrees with clear and sunny skies.

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = salad + water
Supper = salad + curry and rice + steamed veggies + mint chocolate chip drumstick + water

Schedule:
8:35 - Roll Call/ Silent Reading
8:45 - Topic; Read Hatchet and started on writing their plays for the end of term presentations
9:25 - Topic continued
10:00 - Math; lesson on fractions
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - P.E.
11:40 - Language
12:20 - Language
1:00 - Lunch (game club because the main teacher for bootcamp was gone)
1:55 - Writing; started with Over summer holiday break I want/plan to...)
2:35 - Grammar and read Hatchet while they did their work
3:15 - Home Time

    Today I got up, got ready, ate breakfast, and called the school back home to show my interest in the para position that opened up. I then walked to the bus stop and got to school around 8 am.
     The day carried on as normal and my lessons have been going really well. The students started writing their plays that we will present next week. These plays will include a shipwreck, getting to the island, plants and animals, finding food and water, building a shelter, and the natural disaster they ran into. I am super excited to see how these go and the students seem to be really into it as well.
     After school then, I got the board ready and walked to the bus stop. I then went home, changed, then went for a 3.5 mile run in 35 minutes! Once I got back, I did a quick 15 minute ab workout, showered, and started working on some homework until supper was ready.
     We were going to go to a movie tonight, but Lewis didn't want to go and it was a little last minute so I told Jeanette maybe we should wait for another time.
     She then came home and we had supper around 7:30.
     After supper then, I got ready for bed and read some out of my book until 10.
Happy Hump Day tomorrow!

*Only 2 Tuesdays left!
*Only 10 more days of school left!
*16 days until I come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment