Friday, November 3, 2017

11-3-2017 Day 2 of camp!

Weather: High of 80 degrees. Sunny. Chance of showers in the evening

Breakfast = cereal and milk + orange juice
Lunch = salad + fish and chips + water
Supper = salad + steamed veggies + beef + falafel burger + water + cheesecake

    Today I got up around 6:50, got ready, and packed up my bags by 7:25. We then went over to the dining hall for breakfast.
    After this, we went over to the meeting auditorium and played some games that worked on their teamwork and bonding skills.
    From here then, we went over to rock climbing. This was really fun and because they had done the high ropes yesterday, they really did well on the rock climbing.
    We finished up with these activities around 12:15. We then went over to the dining hall for lunch.
    From here then, we went back to the auditorium to play some games as one big group while we waited for the bust.
    The bus finally came and we were off. We got back to the school around 3:30 so just in time for pick up.
     I then helped with pickup, got the bus, and got back home around 5:15. I was super tired, but I showered, did some laundry, and caught up on my blog and other little things before supper.
    We then ate supper and around 8:30 I finished up my blog updates. I then got ready for bed, read for a bit, and went to sleep around 9:30. Tomorrow I plan to go shopping or something, but I also have quite a bit of prep work to do. Wish me luck, but only 5 weeks left! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment