Thursday, November 9, 2017

11-9-2017

Weather: high of 70 degrees. Sunny and clear skies

Breakfast = gluten free chocolate chip muffin + fresh fruit + yogurt + milk
Lunch = salad + banana + rice cakes with yogurt on top + water
Supper = beef + fish + salad + steamed veggies + mint chocolate chip ice cream + water

Schedule:
8:35 - Roll/ Silent reading/ finish avatars
9:00 - Math groups (Mr. Engelbert and I taught the enriched group)
10:00 - Language
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - Language
11:40 - Drama
12:20 - Lunch
1:00 - Sport
1:55 - Sport
2:35 - Sport
3:15 - Home Time

    Today I got up, got ready, ate breakfast, and walked to the bus stop. I was lucky and got to the bus stop right when the bus arrived. Jeanette was gone because she was watching her granddaughter today so the house was pretty quiet when I was getting ready.
    I got to the school about 15 minutes early, so I got the teacher's keys from down the hall and let myself in. I didn't have a lot to get ready for the day so I checked my emails and updated my planner.
    Once Mr. Engelbert arrived,  we talked about yesterday and how things had gone while he was away.
    The day then went on like normal and pretty quickly because all of the afternoon we had sport which is always a nice break.
    After we got back from sport, I grabbed my bag and headed home.
    On the way home, I thought about stopping at a few thrift shops but decided against it because I wanted to get back and have some time to unwind before working out.
    I got home around 4:15, had a quick snack and decided to read some out of my book. I then went for a 5.5 mile walk, came back and did 30 minutes of yoga to help loosen up my legs, showered, and then it was time for supper.
    After supper, I updated my blog (from yesterday as well because I forgot to add my lunch and supper meals), got ready for bed, read some out of my book, and went to bed around 9:45.
    Yay, tomorrow is Friday!

*Only 4 more Thursdays left!

No comments:

Post a Comment