Sunday, November 12, 2017

11-12-2017

Weather: High of 74 degrees, breezy with clear skies.

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + hard boiled egg + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = banana + rice cakes
- For a snack at the movies, I had popcorn and an ice cream cone
Supper = salad + steamed veggies + beef + cheesecake + water + lemonade

    Today Anne was out of town so I didn't go to church but I watched/listened to the live stream online. Because of this, I got to 'sleep in' until 8:30. I then got up, got dressed, ate breakfast, then called a friend to catch up for a bit. I then talked to Luke again for a bit. After this, I did at 30 minute workout, showered, then got ready to catch the bus.
    I was running a bit late so I ran all the way to the bus stop which is almost a half a mile.
    I then caught the bus to the train station. From there I went to Central to catch another train to Hornsby where I was going to meet Jeanette for a movie.
    We saw "Home Again", and it was really good. Jeanette's mom also joined us so that was nice too.
    The movie finished around 4:30 so we had half an hour to look around the shops. I then go a smoothie and we went to catch the train home.
    From leaving the movie theatre to getting home took about 2 hours. Public transportation is great, but it takes forever. Once we got home, I quick FaceTimed Luke for his birthday. Then supper was ready.
     After supper I updated my blog, got ready for bed, read a little bit, and went to bed around 9:30. It has been a long, but awesome weekend. Now back to reality tomorrow.

Happy Monday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment