Monday, November 20, 2017

11-19-2017

Weather: High of 74 degrees. Sunny and clear skies.

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = half a peanut butter sandwich + rice cakes + banana
Supper = sandwich with tomatoes, lettuce, ham, peppers, and butter + water

    Today I woke up, got ready for the day, talked to my parents and Luke. I tried to do some lesson planning which I got some done but not a whole lot.
    After talking to them, I then packed a bag and got ready to go to Cronulla Beach. It was such a nice day and finally on the weekend so I wanted to go and enjoy it.
    I took a bus and then 2 trains to get there. I only had about and hour and a half there before I had to leave to catch the train for church. Even though I wasn't there for very long I was still able to get some sun and a tan so that was good! :)
     I then packed up and changed for church. I then had to wait 20 minutes for the next train to leave so that was a bit annoying.
     I finally got to church around 6:30. It started at 6, but the first is praise and worship (singing) so I guess that's better than missing the sermon part.
     The service went until around 8. Anne and I waited around for a bit and talked to people afterwards so we didn't leave Jubilee until around 8:45.
     We then got a ride to the train station by one of Anne's friends. Then we caught a train to Central, and due to track work we decided to catch a bus for the remainder of the trip. We had to wait for the bus for quite awhile so I didn't get home until 10:30.
     Once I got home, I ate a banana quick because I was quite hungry. I then got read for bed quick and went right to bed. I was exhausted and I have a big week ahead.

*Only 2 Sundays left!
*Only 12 days of school left!
*18 days until I come home!
Sun-baking on Cronulla Beach!  

No comments:

Post a Comment