Monday, November 6, 2017

11-6-2017

Weather: High of 75 degrees. Rainy and overcast for most of the day

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = 1 banana + salad (with the usual stuff) + water
Supper = chicken + salad + steamed veggies + 1 falafel ball + mint chocolate chip ice cream + water

Schedule:
8:35 - Roll Call/ Silent Reading
8:45 - Topic (We read 1 chapter from Hatchet then they finished building their shelters and presented them)
9:25 - Topic carry over
10:00 - Language
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - Language (I went and observed in one of the kindergarten classes)
11:40 - Math (I did a math lesson on the square meter)
12:20 - Grammar
1:00 - Lunch
1:55 - Went over homework and spelling words for the week
2:35 - Music
3:15 - Music

    Today I got up, got ready, ate breakfast, and then one of Jeanette's friends gave Jeanette and me a ride to where I normally get off for school. This was really nice and convenient because it was pouring rain this morning.
    Because of this then, I was about 15 minutes early so I had to wait for Mr. Engelbert to let me in but oh well.
    He finally arrived around 8. I then got the board ready with the schedule, my quote, and the correct date. Then we discussed my lessons for the day.
    Around 8:30 the students started to arrive and they did really well and sitting down and reading while they waited for everyone to arrive which was really good.
    The day went on as it normally does except at 11:40, my supervisor came in and observed my math lesson. We then discussed how he think it went and also gave me some pointers on what to improve. He said I did a really good job and the couple things he mentioned to improve we just minor things which means I must be doing something right and getting the hang of it somewhat! :)
    After going over the homework and spelling words for the week then, the students went off to music. I corrected some of their work from math before I took off for home.
    I got home around 4:30 and relaxed until 5. Then I did a 45 minute workout off my app, went for a 3.25 mile run/walk, got back and did a 15 minute ab workout while I waited for the shower.
    I finally showered quickly and then it was time for supper.
    After supper, I helped put away as much as I could, then I updated my blog, got ready for bed, read some of my book, and went to bed around 9:30!

*I can't believe I only have 4 more Mondays left! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment