Tuesday, November 28, 2017

11-28-2017

Weather: High of 80 degrees with mostly overcast skies. Chance of showers, but it didn't actually happen!

Breakfast = I was still full from supper last night so I skipped it this moring
Lunch = salad + banana + blueberry and yogurt energy bar + water
Supper = fish + salad + left over pizza + steamed veggies + mint chocolate ice cream bar + water

Schedule:
8:35 - Roll call/ silent reading
8:45 - Math; proper, improper, and mixed fractions
9:25 - Math carry over
10:00 - Topic; working on plays
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - P.E.
11:40 - Language
12:20 - Language
1:00 - Lunch (bootcamp)
1:55 - Drama
2:35 - Drama carry over
3:15 - Home time

    Today I woke up, got ready, and walked to the bus stop. I then got to school right around 8, got the board ready, and printed off the materials I needed for the day. Mr. Engelbert was a little late so I was beginning to worry he wouldn't be in, but he finally came so that was good!
    I then started the day off with going over my expectations again. We went over them at the beginning of the term, but they have been crazy because it's the last week of school so yes they are excited but I just wanted to remind them that there is still things to learn, I am here to learn from them, and I don't want any attitude when asked to do work. This helped a lot then when we moved into our math lesson so that was good. They are still really chatty, but what's new! I get it, I'm kind of over the term as well but I still show up and but in the work so they need to do the same.
    The day then carried on like normal. After school then, I worked a bit on lessons for tomorrow before I had to meet Jeanette at Central Station around 4:20.
    From Central then, we made our way to Croydon to go to an awards night for Fraya (the Chinese girl that stays with Jeanette on weekends because she has tutoring on weekends so doesn't stay at her boarding school). This went from 5-7. We then caught a train and a bus home.
    Once we got home, I took a shower while Jeanette made supper. We then ate, just the two of us again. We aren't sure where Takuya was.
    After supper then, we watched some of the ARIA (an Australian music awards show). I then updated my blog, got ready for bed, and went to bed around 10. Happy hump day tomorrow! :)

*Only 1 more Tuesday left!
*Only 5 more days of school left!
*9 days until I go home! Single digit numbers now, people! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment