Wednesday, November 22, 2017

11-22-2017

Weather: High of 72 degrees with showers in the morning and clear, sunny skies in the afternoon.

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = salad + banana + water
Supper = salad + chocolate chip muffin + water

Schedule:
8:35 - Roll call/ Silent read
8:45 - Assembly
9:25 - Language
10:00 - Language
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - Math; lesson on decimals
11:40 - Math carry over
12:20 - Drama
1:00 - Lunch
1:55 - Topic; Read Hatchet and worked more on their plays
2:35 - Topic carry over
3:15 - Home Time

    Today I got up, got ready, ate breakfast, and walked to the bus stop. I walked to a different one today because it was raining and this other bus stop had a little enclosure 'thing' around it so I didn't have to wait out in the rain.
     I got to school around 8 and got the board ready, printed off materials, and looked over my lessons again for the day. We then went to assembly and I didn't see them again until 11.
    The day then went on like normal. The principal also came in and told them the new leaders for next year. This was the results from the voting they did after their speech day last week. There were a lot of emotions, some happy and some sad, but at least they know the results now. Having said this though, he came in right in the middle of my lesson and then after hearing the news and with all the emotions the drama lesson was a bit out of control, but oh well. This happens and for the most part it still went alright.
     At the end of the day then, I got the board ready and corrected some papers before I went to a staff meeting. At this meeting, she talked about the data received from the survey students, parents, and staff took about the school. This meeting lasted for about 25 minutes and it didn't really seem like it had a purpose so it wasn't the best.
    After the meeting, I finished correcting some work and then finished my book before I had to leave to catch a bus and train to go meet Jeanette. We were meeting at Town Hall so we could go look at the different Christmas decorations and shops.
    We met around 5:45 and looked around for a bit. We then caught a train around 7:30, then a bus and got home around 8:30.
    Once we got home I updated my blog, got ready for bed, read for a bit, and went to sleep around 9:30. I'm exhausted, but tomorrow is Thursday! Yay! :)

*Only 2 Wednesdays left
*Only 9 days of school left!
*Only 15 days until I come home!

 This tree is in the Queen Victoria Building, and when I took this we were on the 3rd floor so it went all the way from the ground floor to the top of the ceiling on the 3rd floor! It was huge! 

These are kind of hard to see, but when we were walking home we saw a bunch of 'birds' in the sky. All of those black dots in the sky are bats! There were tons of them. I've never seen that many! It was cool yet creepy at the same time! 



2 comments:

  1. So u had lots of DRAMA during your drama class! How appropriate ��!
    What a beautiful ��!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's supposed to say "What a beautiful tree"

    ReplyDelete