Monday, November 27, 2017

11-27-2017

Weather: high of 82 degrees with some showers in the morning.

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + water
Lunch = salad + cherries + blueberry/ yogurt energy bar + water
Supper = beef + rice + salad + steamed veggies + mint chocolate chip ice cream + water

Schedule:
8:35 - roll call/ silent reading
8:45 - Topic; working on their plays
9:25 - Topic carry over
10:00 - Language
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - Language
11:40 - Math; review on precentage
12:20 - Grammar
1:00 - Lunch (game club)
1:55 - Spelling Unit
2:35 - Music
3:15 - Home time

    Today I got up, got ready, ate breakfast, and walked to the bus stop. I got to school a little before 8 so I sat in the hall and waited for Mr. Engelbert to get there since the teacher next door wasn't there either.
     The day then went on like normal with working on plays, learning more about percent, a grammar lesson, and a spelling lesson. Because it is the last week of school the students have been a bit crazy and giving some attitude. Tomorrow I plan to go over some expectations with them to say that just because it's the last week, they still have to listen and do the work.
     After school then, I got the board ready and headed home. I then FaceTimed Luke really quick and then started right in on homework and lesson plans. I hope to get all caught up so if there's a nice day during the week, I can go to the beach instead of doing work! :)
     I worked on homework until supper was ready around 7 pm. Then after, I finished up my lesson for tomorrow, updated my blog, got ready for bed, and then read for a bit before I went to bed around 10.

*Only 1 more Monday left!
*Only 6 days of school left!
* 10 days until I come home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment