Sunday, November 26, 2017

11-26-2017

Weather: High of 82 with clear, and sunny skies!

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = burger + fries + water
Supper = I was still full from lunch so I only had a blueberry and yogurt energy bar

    Today I got up around 7:30, got ready, and meet Anne at the bus stop to catch the 8:33 bus stop. We then also caught a train and went to Bondi Junction. We then met up with another one of her friends for a coffee before church. Once we were finished with our coffees (hot chocolate for me) we walked to the church because it was such a nice day.
    Church was at 10 and we got done around 12. We then headed to Bronte Beach, ate lunch, and chatted with some friends. After awhile then we went to Bondi for a bit before we had to head to Central where we were then going to meet the bus to go to Hillsong (another church). This service started at 5 and we got done and left around 7. This was after getting the free coffee I got for it being my first time and also checking out the resource shop. I really enjoyed Hillsong and want to try to go to one in the States as well! :)
    I then got home around 8, unpacked my bags and cleaned up my room a bit, showered, and then updated my blog. I then got ready for bed and went to bed around 10. Let the new and final week of student teaching start tomorrow!

*Only 1 Sunday left!
*Only 7 days of school left!
*11 days until I come home! :)
 Bronte Beach!
 Finally got to Bondi Beach, along with most of Sydney today by the looks of it! 


 Hillsong was amazing to go to tonight!  
Hillsong is known for their music and it was almost like being at a concert during their praise and worship time! So good! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment