Saturday, November 11, 2017

11-11-2017

Weather: High of 72 degrees with mostly sunny skies.

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + hard boiled egg + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = salad + banana + ice cream bar + water
Supper = burger + fries + water + ice cream bar

    Today I got up around 8, got ready for the day, ate breakfast, and then called my parents. I talked to them for almost 2 hours! Then I called Luke and talked to him for almost an hour before he had to go.
    Once I got off the phone with them, I changed and got 'more ready' for going out. Jeanette and I then left to go to Balmoral Beach.
    We got to the beach around 2:45, walked along the shore and then found a little place that was more protected by trees from the wind so I was able to lay out and tan for about an hour and a half. We then walked further along the beach on the other side, and down by the jetty. It was a fairly nice day but the water was too cold so I didn't go swimming. It was nice to get some color though. Mays well use the sun and get a tan while I'm here! :)
    We then got some food while we waited for the bus. I got a burger and Jeanette got fish and chips.
    We then made our way to Burwood where we were going to see a movie if it was cheaper, but once we got there we found out that the cheaper tickets ended at 5. Oh well, we were both exhausted so we caught the train and then a bus back.
    Once we got back, we had a little supper and then watched the movie 'Flight Plan' which was pretty good. During the movie Jeanette also made a call to the police because there was a huge party going on at a house one street over and the music was so loud the whole suburb could probably hear it! Pretty soon though they got it turned down, so that was good.
    After the movie then, I got ready for bed and read a little out of my book. I was so tired. I went to bed around 11.

The beach we went to! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment