Wednesday, October 11, 2017

10-11-2017

Meals Today:
Breakfast = 1 slice of peanut butter toast + fresh veggies + yogurt + orange juice
Lunch = a big salad with peppers, egg, tomatoes, cheese, and honey mustard + beets + banana + orange + water
Supper = chicken + salad + steamed veggies + water + cheesecake

My Schedule:
8:35 - Roll Call/ Silent Reading
8:45 - Goal Setting
9:25 - Language (During this time, Mr. Engelbert and I went to a cafe shop and worked on planning when and what I was going to teach for the next couple of weeks so that was good and I feel a lot more organized now!)
10:00 - Language
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - Maths
11:40 - Maths
12:20 - Drama
1:00 - Lunch
1:55 - Casey's Lesson: Second day of topic (Shipwrecked unit)
2:35 - Carrying on of Casey's lesson
3:15 - Gym Club

    Today, I got up at 6:20 thinking "I have my clothes picked out, I don't need to get up quite as early". This was wrong. I still need to get up at the same time no matter water because I felt rushed this morning.
     After I got ready and ate breakfast, I walked to the bust stop and caught the 423 at 7:20. I then rode to the school stop and got off at 7:50 (the bus rides have been taking really long lately and I'm not sure why).
    Next, I got ready for the day and helped Mr. Engelbert do the same.
    We then started the day, and I mostly observed until my lesson in the afternoon.
    I thought my lesson went alright, but I definitely like teaching in the morning better because in the afternoon they are tired and just want the day to be over. But, it has to be done and I learned a lot from it.
    After school, we had a meeting that was mostly about safety and keeping the kids safe at all times in the school. This meeting went from 4-5. Then, I finally got out of there and caught the bus at 5:15ish.
    I then got home around 6, changed and did a workout off my nike app that lasted 30 minutes. After that, I put my shoes on and went for a 3 mile run! It was good! :)
    I got home and showered and then it was time for supper.
    We finished supper at 8:30 and then I wrote my blog for the day, got ready for bed and went to bed at 9ish. I'm exhausted!

*Today marks a month of me being in Australia. I can't believe how fast it's gone and I know this term will go really fast as well!
I'm excited to get done and go home for Christmas :)
 Selfie! Because I only have 2 months left!
A cupcake I got from a student next door for his birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment