Sunday, October 8, 2017

9-27-2017

My Day:
- I got up at 8:20 and got ready and had some free pancakes for breakfast at the YHA
- Got on the wifi and caught up with things on my phone
- Checked out at 9:30 am
- The German girl and I walked down by the water (they only have a legume because the ocean part is gross and its too shallow for them to have a nice beach) but it was closed so we walked on to the new aquarium (Cairns Aquarium) at 11. We walked through and got done around 12:30.
- Next we both agreed to get sushi for dinner so we walked around looking for sushi places and finally settled on one.
- On our way back to the YHA, we stopped at the hostel where Takuya was staying so I could drop off a bag I wanted him to take back to Sydney. I was only allowed 7 kg on my next flights so this was stuff I could live without in New Zealand.
- We got back to the YHA at 2 and I just waited around and played on my phone until 6:20 when the van came to take me to the airport.
- Once at the airport and got checked in and went through security by 6:40.
- After that I went to Great Northern Bar and Eatery and had a huge burger.
- Next, I waited until I flew out around 8:40.
- I arrived in Melbourne at 11:50 and sat around until the check in spot opened and we were able to go through security.
*I also got news that my flight was delayed 2 hours so, yay, more time spent at the airport in the middle of the night...
 Pictures by the legume. 

 Photos from the aquarium! 





No comments:

Post a Comment