Saturday, October 28, 2017

10-28-2017

Weather: High of 80 degrees. It was a warm one

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + orange juice
Lunch = fruit + 1 slice of pizza + a bluana smoothie
Supper = some Indian food from the festival

    Today, I woke up at 6:30 so I started a load of laundry before I went back to bed.
    I got up for the day at 8 and hung my laundry out, ate breakfast, organized the towel/ sheet closet for Jeanette because I couldn't find a wash cloth so hopefully she doesn't mind. I also did my workouts which consisted of 45 minutes of yoga and 15 minutes abs, showered and got ready for the day.
    After all of that, it was almost noon so I quickly got my bag together and headed out to catch the bus. I then took the bus and a couple trains to Strathfield where I got another bus that took me to the DFO which is a huge outlet mall with discounted prices. I got there around 2 and shopped until about 4:30 when Jeanette texted me to get on the bus and meet her at Olympic Park Station. From here we were going to go to the Spirit, Mind, and Body festival that was there.
    I got there just fine and met her. I also got to meet her granddaughter who is about 8 months old. She was super cute.
    From there, we went to the festival until around 7:00 when it ended. Then I got on a train and only switched trains once to get back to our area.
    I got home around 8:30, showered, caught up on my devotions and my blog, and went to bed.
    I was going to do some homework but I'm just too tired. I'll do it tomorrow! :)

Goodnight!   

No comments:

Post a Comment