Monday, October 9, 2017

10-8-2017

My Day:
- I was finally able to sleep in, but I had a lot to do so I got up at 9 am.
- I got ready and started laundry right away.
- Then I had yogurt, fresh fruit, orange juice, and peanut butter toast for breakfast.
- Then I started right away on my homework.
- At 12:30, I had a salad and some fruit for lunch.
- At about 1, I talked to my family for about an hour
- Then it was back to homework and I worked on that until 5 and then I went on a 4 mile run through the ran (light sprinkle). It hasn't rained in 2 months here so it's nice that we are finally getting some. I run right next to a river and it's so dry you can see the bottom quite a ways in from the shore line.
- I got back around 6 and showered and did a little more homework before supper.
- For supper I had spicy salmon, salad, rice, lemonade, steamed veggies, and cheesecake
- After supper, I did a little more homework and then got ready for bed.
- I went to bed at 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment