Sunday, October 8, 2017

10-5-2017

My Day:
- I finally got up around 11:30 am and went for a 2 mile run.
- I showered and got ready for the day.
- I facetimed and then left to go to the museum and cafe at 2
- I went through the museum which was all about the history of New Zealand which was interesting.
- Next, I had a salmon and cream cheese bagel and a raspberry milkshake!
- Next, I walked down to some shops and around the shopping area until 6:30
- Then I walked back and had the rest of my burger from the night before for supper.
- I got ready for bed at 9 and went to bed at 9:30
 There was a 'house' in the museum that was filled with shells. This was one of the walls. 
This was a huge doll house in the museum.  
This was the Bridge of Remembrance that I crossed to go to the shopping area. I'm not quite sure why it was there, but I thought it was cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment