Saturday, October 21, 2017

10-21-2017

Weather: Today it was around 65 degrees and pretty windy. It was a nice break from the heat though.

Meals Today:
Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = chicken stir fry + chocolate biscuits + water
Supper = leftover meat from last night + salad + steamed veggies + lemonade + water + cheesecake

    Today, I got up at 8 to FaceTime my sister because I needed her help with something on my computer at home, I also wanted to catch up so I guess that was good too! :)
    After talking to her, I got ready for the day and started laundry. I then talked to my mom for a little over an hour which was nice. I was supposed to meet some friends around noon to eat and then go to a festival, but they umm "weren't feeling well" due to the night before so those plans evaporated. This was ok, because I was able to have a day to relax and to myself so that was good too. 
    Next, I brought up the Sioux vs. Gopher hockey game and listened to the rest of the game while I waited for my laundry to get done and my dad to call. We ended up losing 2-1 so that was a bummer.
   Around 2, my dad called so I talked to him and my mom again. It was a shorter conversation because they wanted to get to bed so we got caught up on everything so that was good.
    After talking with them, I then did 3 yoga workouts that last an hour and a half!! It felt really good and I was glad I got the motivation to do it. After that, I went for a 4.5 mile walk and got outside!
    Once I got back, supper was almost ready so we ate around 7. We got done eating and talking around 8:15 and then I caught up on my blog post from yesterday and today.
    I got that all caught up and then I showered and got ready for bed. I have to be ready by 8:20 to walk to the bus stop to meet Anne for church tomorrow, so no sleeping in again but I'm looking forward to church again. I think the plan is to go for breakfast before church so that'll make for a nice morning! Then, after church I plan on meeting Jeanette and going to some shops/ markets during the afternoon and hopefully out for supper after that! I'll fill you in tomorrow but for now, goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment