Saturday, October 28, 2017

10-27-2017

Weather: High of 75 degrees with scattered showers all day

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + 1 slice peanut butter toast + milk
Lunch = food from the staff meeting + fruit when I got home
Supper = breaded fish + steamed veggies + salad + cheesecake + lemonade + water

Schedule:
8:35 - Roll Call/ Silent Reading
8:45 - Digital Citizenship
9:25 - Library
10:00 - Math Rotation 5
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - Spelling Test/ Read Hatchet
11:40 - Golden Time (Because we were tied for the teacher vs. student "game", we split the time. I read some of Hatchet and then they could pick between games or working on their shelters for the remainder of the time. I was happy to see that over half the class worked on their shelters!)
12:20 - Music
1:00 - Lunch
1:55 - Language
2:35 - Language
3:15 - Home Time

    Today I got up, got ready, ate breakfast and walked to the bus stop like normal. It was pouring rain, so I decided to walk to the closer bus stop so it wouldn't be quite as bad. Luckily though, when I was walking it let up a little bit so that was good.
    Once I got to school, I got things ready for the day and talked with Mr. Engelbert about my lessons and such for the day.
    It was a pretty laid back day because they have a lot of 'extra' classes like library and digital citizenship that we don't teach in our classroom.
    Classes and the day went by and then at 12:20 we walked them to music and that is when my full time teacher duties ended.
    I stayed around for the staff meeting at 1, mostly for the free food :), and then caught the bus and went home.
    When I got home, I ate, read, and relaxed for a bit.
    After awhile then, I did my workout.
    Finally, Jeanette got home and we ate supper. She was in a hurry because she had to got to her daughter's house this weekend to watch her granddaughter while her daughter and son-in-law are away at a wedding. So, she quickly made supper and other food for the weekend and then took off.
    After supper then I did a quick ab workout, showered, read quite a bit of my book, and went to bed. I was super tired and exhausted from teaching this week but it went well and I learned a lot.
 Pictures from home. They got snow, just a little bit but it's there. 

 Our baby kitties didn't know what to think of the snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment