Thursday, October 12, 2017

10-12-2017

Meals Today:
Breakfast = 1 slice peanut butter toast + fresh fruit + yogurt + milk
Lunch = salad with honey mustard, peppers, tomatoes, cheese, egg, and ham + banana + beets + water + some chocolate almond 'things'
Supper = salad + steamed veggies + lamb + ice cream with passion fruit + lemonade

My schedule:
8:35 - Roll Call/ Silent Reading
8:45 - Yr. 5 Maths (These 2 periods are when Mr. Engelbert takes the advanced math students from all the year 5 classes and does a more advanced lesson with them)
9:25 - Yr. 5 Maths
10:00 - Language
10:40 - Recess
11:00 - Langauge
11:40 - Writing
12:20 - Lunch
1:00 - Sport
1:55 - Sport
2:35 - Sport
3:15 - Drive by

    Today I got ready, ate breakfast, caught the bus, and went to school just like every other day. The students had sport in the afternoon so it was another 'mofty' day where we could wear more casual, sporty clothes. On these day, we also eat lunch the period before and then head to sport for the remainder of the school day.
    I didn't teach today, so I was just observing and helping out where I could. This was a nice break after teaching so much this week to be able to relax. Also, with sport I went with Mr. Engelbert to Sydney University where we took the 18 students who signed up for rock climbing this semester there! It was really cool and I'm hoping to climb and test it out next week!
    After school, I came home and did a couple workouts on my Nike app and then went for a run. It was so hot today, but the evenings are nice once the sun starts to go down and it isn't beating straight down.
    When I got back home then, I showered and then it was time for supper. Paul was back so it was nice to talk to him about his week and working.
    After supper, I started the movie Belle and watched until 10 when I had a video conference with my advisor from U of M, Morris. The chat lasted about 10 minutes so I went back and finished the movie.
    Once the movie was done, I got ready for bed and went to sleep. Tomorrow is my last day of waking up at 6 for the week! Yay! :)
     I'm hoping to explore some of Sydney this weekend if the weather is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment