Saturday, October 7, 2017

9-24-2017

Sorry for not keeping everyone updated, as you know I've been traveling for the past 2 weeks. It has been an amazing experience and I am so happy I was able to do and see everything I did.

While I was away I tried to write down as much as I could when I remembered/ had time. Because of this, I am going to be writing the next several blogs in list form. It won't be the same but I'll try to add detail where I can. Last but not least, I will add several pictures and that will let you grasp my journeys more clearly than just in writing!

My day;
- I woke up around 9 am
- packed and did some last minute homework/assignments that I had to get done before I left beings I was taking my computer.
- Jeanette and I took the bus to the airport so we left at 10:45 am
-Got to the airport and Jeanette helped me and stayed with me as long as she could until I went through security.
-Then, I found my gate and was able to call my parents and grandparents to talk to them for a bit before I had to catch the plane. My plane started boarding at 1:10 pm
- On the plane I sat by two guys and the one next to the window was able to get some pretty good pictures of the bridge and opera house as we flew over it. They also told me what to do and see during my travels which was a lot of good information. They were really nice people to sit by.
-Arrived in Brisbane.
-Started boarding in Brisbane at 7:40 pm (I just ate snacks that Jeanette had packed me for supper/snacks)
-Landed in Cairns and waited for the bus to take me to my YHA Hostel.
-I finally arrived at the YHA at 10:50 pm. I checked in and went straight to bed. Traveling is really exhausting.

 Just a girl and a backpack traveling Australia and New Zealand for 2 weeks. 
 Some pictures that the guy in the window seat was able to take for me! You can see the bridge and opera house if you look closely! 



    I thought this book was pretty cool to see in the airport! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment