Sunday, October 8, 2017

10-4-2017

My Day:
- I got up at 7:15 am
- I got ready and then went to the ATM and got cash for my taxi.
- Went and got a hot chocolate and lemon poppyseed muffin.
- Went back to the YHA and waited for my taxi.
- He came at 8:50
- We drove to Terras and got there at 9:25 (this was where the bus was picking us up to go to Christchurch)
- Got on the bus at 9:35
- We stopped two time and at the first stop I got potato wedges with chili sauce and sour cream. The second stop I got ice cream (imagine that, more ice cream!)
- We got to Christchurch and the YHA around 4:30 pm
- I checked my phone and social media and then went to eat at Pegasus Arms Restaurant and Bar where I had a cider and a lamb burger. It was huge so I took half of it home.
- I went back and went to bed around 10:30, but the 'roommates' were being super loud so that was annoying and rude.
 The YHA where I stayed. It was in a super old building which was different. 
  My burger I had for supper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment