Saturday, October 14, 2017

10-14-2017

Meals Today:
Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + orange and poppyseed muffin + milk + orange juice
Lunch = 2 slices of peanut butter toast + a mini frozen mango bar + water
Supper = ham + salad + steamed veggies + rice + cheesecake and ice cream + lemonade + water

    Today, I woke up at 10:30 (yay I was finally able to sleep in!). I then got up, got dressed, had breakfast and started on my blog from yesterday. I was so tired last night that I didn't feel like doing it so I'm sorry for the delay if anyone was wondering. :)
    At 11:40, my parents called so I talked to them for an hour! I then ate quick and FaceTimed a friend at 1pm for about 50 minutes. It's nice to catch with everyone's busy lives. I have a lot of homework to do but it's important to take breaks and stay connected to friends and family as well.
    After my calls, I then did 50 minutes of yoga as my workout for the day and to relax my brain to get ready for homework.
    Finally after my workout, I started my homework. I read the rest of the book Hatchet that we are reading in class and I'm doing my unit on. It was a really good book and it has a lot of talking points in it so I'm really looking forward to continuing it in class and doing activities that deal with it.
    At a little after 6, Jeanette got home and started on supper. She had been watching her granddaughter today so was gone from about 9-6.
    I took a shower and then read some more while I waited for supper to get ready.
    Lewis wasn't getting back until 8 and Takuya wanted to wait a little bit for supper, so it was just Paul, Jeanette, and I for most of supper. We talked about days and any news that needed to be shared. It's always an interesting but good conversation with Paul there! :)
    After supper, I went back to my room and finished the book. I then mapped out what chapters I will be reading each week (only 8 more weeks left!!) and then started on my blog! I hope to get my capstone assignment done tonight and then work on lessons, do laundry, workout, and hopefully try out a new church tomorrow! Wish me luck! :)

*Hopefully I can get all my lessons done tomorrow so I am ahead for the week. It's so much better and less stressful if you do it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment