Sunday, October 29, 2017

10-29-2017

Weather: HOT! Today was a high of 80 degrees with little breeze

Breakfast = fresh fruit + yogurt + banana + orange juice
Lunch = stir fry with chicken, rice, peppers, and teriyaki sauce + 2 macaroons + lemonade + water
Supper = stir fry + cheesecake + water

    Today, I got up for the day around 8 am. I then got ready for the day and started on my homework and lesson plans. I had a lot to do and family and friends to talk to as well. I also took a break and went for a 6 mile walk/run around 5. This took about an hour and a half. I then got back showered, and heated up my super.
    After super then, I worked a bit more on my homework and other little stuff I needed to do for the up coming week.
    Today was pretty boring in terms of going out and doing stuff. It was nice though to just stay in and work hard to prepare for the week.
    After updating my blog, I got ready for bed, read for a bit, and went to bed around 10.

Let another week begin! :)
My breakfast today!

No comments:

Post a Comment